Well here is a rundown to begin the year with a bang.
• First and most importantly – Call or Email Judy Brown for your reservation. There is no choice as we are again having the popular Italian Buffet. Do it today and then you don’t have to worry about beating the deadline of Monday evening.
• If you have not paid for your Little Miss Revlon doll, please make plans to leave a check with Jeanne Egensperger for the $50. We want to close the books on that $$.
• Supplies for the craft project: 1 Permanent Tape Runner, 1 pair of 5” scissors, 1 Ultra-Fine Point Sharpie in black or brown, ¼” Hercules Red Line Tape (double sided and found in the glue section at Pat Catan’s), 3 pieces of 12” x 12” scrapbook papers that coordinate and have a tiny pattern, any flowers or bling to embellish, ½ yd of 3/8” wide ribbon, ½” of ¼” wide ribbon
• Pat has plans for the trips and there is money due especially for the Olentangy trip – $35. She will also be sharing about the UFDC trip next summer and if you are going to do the 4 payment plan for D.C. trip, then she needs the first payment by Oct. 31. Don’t forget our June luncheon too. Can you set aside some donations as you clean closets and drawers?
• Michele and Wendy have some super plans for our Christmas surprise and are asking you to bring any small jewelry findings that you can donate. I know they have something great up their sleeves.
• I’m asking the ladies on the 75th anniv. committee if they can stay after the club meeting for about 15 min. so we can decide on a couple ideas and do a little show and tell on our plans.
• Fortunate convention attendees will be sharing their treasures and UFDC news.
Well, hope to see you on the 15th of Sept. We’ll have good food and lots of dolls to share.
Thanks, deanna pinizotto
p.s. We will have some exciting computer news to share….